Thursday, 26 May 2011

Please investigate loss of postal votes

ALONG with other readers of the Guardian, I did not receive my postal vote documents, so I called in at my local polling station only to be told that nothing could be done, and I could not cast my vote.

Having read the article, Guardian, May 11, it started me wondering just how many people had been affected, and what has happened to the missing post?

 The Royal Mail is legally bound to deliver letters to their destination even if they are late.  So how come my documents have not as yet landed on my doormat?

My comment: I doubt CWaC Council will investigate because they prefer to bury any problems rather than expose them to public scrutiny.

Read the full story from the source  Northwich Guardian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note all comments are moderated and will not be published unless they are relevant to the post in question and do not contain statements or links to material which could be considered defamatory.