Thursday, 23 February 2012

FOI requests to #QuackCWaC Council

I was asked today to submit a Freedom of Information request on behalf of a Cheshire resident. I agreed because the individual needs to remain anonymous because of their position.

I advise anyone who wants to submit an FOI request to use the excellent What Do They Know website. Whilst you can use any name it is advisable to use your own name so you can complain to the ICO should the Council not supply the information requested. Something I have done many times,

CWaC Council Website Advertising Revenue and Costs
If you need to submit an FOI request but prefer to remain anonymous then please contact me.

In addition if you have any information about CWaC Council you can be assured that I will never reveal a source.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note all comments are moderated and will not be published unless they are relevant to the post in question and do not contain statements or links to material which could be considered defamatory.